The camera charts include leger and finish photos of all races and detailed race results.
Leger photographs are now taken at the 300m at all four Sydney racetracks.
In Melbourne the leger is shown as as the 400m.
Reading the detailed results in Sportsman you will find:
1. the race number, name of race and distance.
2. the prizemoney value of the race, class and limit weight.
3. the starting price of each runner is shown in the first column of results.
4. the horse name
5. weight carried.
8. position in running (as supplied by AAP) at the 800m.
9. position in running (as supplied by AAP) at the 400m.
10. official finishing position.
11. margin from the winner.
Sportsman then includes official margins, time, sectional times, course and class records, breeding and trainers of the placegettersm fluctuations, stewards reports.
Under each photo is a space for your own notes. This is especially useful for people combining video watching with the photos.
|HOME BLOODSTOCK BOOKMAKERS DOUBLES CHARTS FIELDS & RIDERS FORM/RESULTS LINKS LIVE BROADCASTS MARKETING MERCHANDISE NEWS PHOTOS & PRINTS PROVINCIAL FORM PUBLICATIONS SELECTIONS SPORTS BETTING STUDS SYNDICATIONS TAB TIPPING SERVICES TRACKS TRAINERS|